Beaded Bumps Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011

      Beaded Bumps Scrunchie

      It's Friday3D SantaSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 23D RudolphIt's Friday

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2013

        Beaded Bumps Scrunchie

        I have finished crocheting the Pencil cup and I hope to get it posted before I go to bed tonight!
        I still need to write the pattern in my book, type up the pattern, take pictures and post it.

        Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Beaded Bumps Scrunchie