February Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011

      February Hexagon Motif

      Hollydata not applicableElfKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPresentdata not applicableCookies

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013

        February Hexagon Motif

        I am going to be crocheting the next pattern today.  I hope to have it posted either before I go to bed tonight  or sometime tomorrow.

        It has over 400 beads in it so it will take time.  I probably will not be doing anything else.  J

        FlowersIt's FridaySkunkKitty CatCrochetKitty 2BobcatIt's FridayFlowers

        Have a Fabulous Friday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 9:06 AM

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          February Hexagon Motif