Facebook and JPF Crochet Club

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011

      I have been experiment and playing around with Facebook recently and was wondering how many of you have Facebook.

      What would you like me to post on my Facebook page.

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/JPF-Crochet-Club/133149410099129

      So far I have been posting the fact that the daily newsletter is ready  and also mentioning the Daily featured pattern

      I want your input and your ideas.