Bobbles & Shells Lazy Susan Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2011

      Bobbles & Shells Lazy Susan Mat

      Flowerdata not applicableHamsterKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Bobcatdata not applicableFlower

      Have a Sensational Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013

        Bobbles & Shells Lazy Susan Mat

        Since it is my birthday today, and I am alone, I will be spending the day crocheting and making paper beads while watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix!
        So I will be at my computer all day so if you need to contact me, it won’t take me long to answer!

        Flowersdata not applicableBobcatKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers