Today's Featured Pattern, Child's Crown Hat

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Child's Crown Hat".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST February 6, 2007.

      Don't forget, if you want access to the Members Only Patterns, you need to
      be a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club.
      You can become one at
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      I have added more payment options for you to choose from!

      9:58 PM