Weekly Raffle Changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011

      I have been racking my brain as to what to do with all of the paid members points they are earning.

      I think I figured it out so everyone will be happy.  I hope.

      I am making some changes with how the raffle is run.  I have already put one change in place.

      First off, paid members now have their own entry page to enter the raffle.  You need to redeem points to enter the raffle. The paid members page is inside the paid members area.

      You still need to register and you will get one entry for registering each month for the raffle but to add more entries to the raffle, you will need to redeem your points.

      Tomorrow, anyone who participates in the Pawtracker game will only earn points for each letter found.  An entry in the raffle will no longer be added.

      Over the next few days, any game that added entries into the raffle, will be edited so  will just now get  points and not entries in the raffle.

      The scavenger hunt will be the next game that will just reward points when found.  I will increase the points you get when you find a scavenger hunt item.

      Paid members will need to  redeem 100 points per entry and non members will need to redeem 1000 points per entry.

      To keep everything legal, the prizes will remain the same for non members as paid members and no purchase is necessary to enter but paid members will be “charged” less points for their entries.

      If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!  J