Snowman Centerpiece, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011

      Snowman Centerpiece

        data not applicable3D Magical SnowmanPenguin WaveKittyCrochetKitty 2Polar Bear3D Magical Snowmandata not applicable

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013

        Snowman Centerpiece

        Only 3 More days to get your JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD for just Image of pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Snowman Centerpiece

        Only 3 More days to get your JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD for just $15.00 + $2.50 S&H!
        http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

        My daughter Joanna is officially Engaged to be Married!  She and her fiancée, Edward Shay have set the date

        For September 20, 2014 so I have plenty of time to crochet some stuff for her wedding!  My husband and I

        really like Edward, and do believe the two are going to be very happy for many many years!

           Flowers5.00 + http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_16.gif.50 S&H!
        http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

        My daughter Joanna is officially Engaged to be Married!  She and her fiancée, Edward Shay have set the date

        For September 20, 2014 so I have plenty of time to crochet some stuff for her wedding!  My husband and I

        really like Edward, and do believe the two are going to be very happy for many many years!

           Flowersdata not applicableMooseKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBeaverdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Snowman Centerpiece

          There is a new members only pattern on the site! Check it out in the newsletter!