Shell Stitch Bell Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011

      Shell Stitch Bell Ornament

      Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBeaverdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013

        Shell Stitch Bell Ornament

        Don’t forget, if you do not have your copy of the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD, it is on sale for just $15.00 + S&H until Friday July 26, 2013.
        You can get it by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml
        Every order either goes out the same day or the next day depending on when I receive the order.  If I receive it before 2:00pm EST, it goes out the same day.

           Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers