Popcorn Pot Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011

      Coffee Can Cover

      Flowersdata not applicableLionManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Tigerdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2016

        Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
        "Popcorn Pot Scrubber"

        This is the news you may have been waiting for!

        In the new year, I will be making both of my sites work together for the points system.

        The newsletter I send out every day will have more of a mixture of paper beads and crochet.
        I will be adding the scavenger hunt, Pawprint tracker and 1000 point tracker to the paper bead site and points

        that are earned on the paper bead site will be added to points on the jpfun site.

        In the future, not only will you be able to use the points to pay for entries in the weekly raffle, but you will

        also be able to get discounts on items I plan to offer in the future. I will put together a little online store.

        The discounts will be applied when you use points up to a 50% discount on some items.
        Sometimes the discount will be for free shipping if I don't already offer free shipping on a given item.

        Most of the items I will offer will be paper bead related or made with paper beads.
        I have to learn a few things first on the programming end of things on how to make the 2 websites work together so be patient.
        This will happen.