Today's Featured Pattern, Drawstring Bath Bag

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Drawstring Bath Bag".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST February 3, 2007.

      I have also converted and am now offering for individual sale the Vst Poncho
      pattern.
      If you are not a paid member and you want this pattern, you can purchase it
      for just $1.75.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124005vstponcho.shtml

      2:28 PM