Today's Featured Pattern, Simple Leg Warmers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Simple Leg Warmers".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST February 1, 2007.

      There is also a new Members Only Pattern to match these leg warmers!
      They are Simple Fingerless Mittens
      You can purchase the pattern for just $1.75 if you are not a member and you
      want the pattern without becoming a member.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/124/p124004simplefingerlessmittens.shtml

      If you want to become a member and have access to this new pattern and all
      of the others, you can sign up for as little as $2.95. For details go to

      11:11 AM