Floppy Disk Pouch, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2011

      Floppy Disk Pouch

            Flowersdata not applicableTwin Towers 2CrochetTwin Towers 1data not applicableFlowers
            We will never forget those we lost on that horrible day 10 Years ago.
      Have a Sunny Sunday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013

        Floppy Disk Pouch
        You can get this pattern and newsletter by going to:

        I have added a New Poll Question!  Remember, you get 2 entries in the weekly raffle when you answer the poll question.

               Flowersdata not applicableCowManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Floppy Disk Pouch