Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011

      Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

          Flowersdata not applicableRed OrnamentSquirrelKitty 3CrochetKitty 2MooseRed Ornamentdata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013

        Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

        Thank you for all of the kind words about my craft room.  I know I am very blessed.
        My husband is actually working on installing a different door knob on my office door.
        I have had a farm latch type of door thing up until today.  Today I am getting a beautiful

        free antique door knob made of a highly polished wood.  Actually it could be Bakelite! Not sure.
        The color is a dark marbleized wood grain but it does not feel like wood.

        Flowerdata not applicablePolar BearKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBaby With Beardata not applicableFlower

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10

          Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

          Have a Fabulous Friday!