We have Bingo Winners!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2011

      We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

      So far we have 2 winners.  I will accept  a total of 4 winners for this Blackout Out game.

      So the next 2 people who claim bingo through the program on the site will be accepted.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2012

        We have 2 bingo winners so far!  I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        Check to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner that claims bingo through the program on the site.