Pretty Snowflake Pattern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      JPF Crochet Club New Free Crochet Pattern Notice!

      I have just added a new free pattern to the JPF Crochet Club web site!
      It is a "Pretty Snowflake".

      This lacy snowflake is fast and easy to make and you could make
      several in an evening! It is just the right size for filling those
      large open spaces on your tree. You could also use it as a package
      topper just like any other snowflake you can make.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/03ornaments/prettysnowflake.shtml

      ---------------------------------
      There have also been 3 new members only patterns added to the site
      since my last notice.

      Popcorn Granny Square Scrubber Paid Date Added: October 6, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/12dishcloths/1216popgransquscrub
      .html
      This little scrubber pattern could do double duty! Not only is it a
      great little scrubber, but if you made this square with acrylic
      worsted weight yarn, you can use it as a motif in an afghan. This
      would be a great way to use up your scraps! You could also make a
      pillow with 9 of these squares sewn together.

      Jiffy Bell Hat Paid Date Added: October 5, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/14misc/1426jiffybellhat.html
      This hat, when you pull the cuff down, looks like a bell! Plus it is
      super quick to make! It would make a fantastic last minute gift to
      make and give! You could actually make more than one in an evening!
      The secret is, using the new Light & Lofty yarn made by Red Heart!

      Perky Pillowghan Square Paid Date Added: October 3, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/01granny/0122perkghansquare.html
      Sorry, I could not think of a better name. ;) This pillowghan square
      can be easily altered to make a small 6"x6" square or continued on
      for
      an afghan. It is very versitle. This square does tend to be wavy.
      This
      is a great pattern to use up scraps you may have.

      Remember, all of the patterns I post include pictures!
      So you will know what the project should look like when it is
      finished.

      NOTE: I have decided to keep this list at eGroups to save me time.
      Plus I have not had the time to transfer all of the email addresses
      the new location. That new list will be deleted.
      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...