Eyeglass Caddy, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10 4:37 AM

      Eyeglass Caddy

      I have drawn the Raffle winner for this week, today, which should have been drawn Sunday.  I had a hard time

      Getting the newsletter out on Sunday since I had just found out my Grandmother passed away early that morning.

      I knew there was going to be something I missed in the newsletter. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

      Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKittyCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2013

        Eyeglass Caddy

        Flowersdata not applicablePenguinKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Polar Beardata not applicableFlowers