    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Filet Tree Top Angel".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST January 29, 2007.

      I have also started to sell some of the Members Only patterns through
      Payloadz.com
      You can check to see which ones are for sale by following the link below.
      They are only $1.75 for each pattern.

      http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.asp?m=42146

      11:11 AM