Luck-O-The Irish Choker, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 3:55 AM

      Luck-O-The Irish Choker

      Flowersdata not applicableShamrockKitty 2CrochetKittyShamrockdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2013

        Refillable Sachet

        Going shopping today so I will not be in the office until after supper.  Have to get stuff for my craft room.
        I am available at my personal email address and through Facebook on my iPhone however, if you need to contact me.

        Flowersdata not applicablePig Kitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21

          Luck-O-The Irish Choker

          Have a Superb Saturday!