Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2011

      Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament

      Flowersdata not applicableBeeCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Sensational Sunday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21 7:10 AM

        Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament

        Check my Facebook page for updates on my Craft Room Expansion!
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/JPF-Crochet-Club/133149410099129
        Because I am starting to sell more items and send them through the mail, my husband and I are adding a small shipping station to my craft room.

        The bingo and weekly raffle prizes will also be stored in this new area.

        FlowersBeedata not applicableBeeKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBeedata not applicableBeeFlowers
        Have a Stunning Sunday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18

          Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament