Dishcloth Squared, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011

      Dishcloth Squared

            Flowersdata not applicableRhinoKitty 2CrochetKittyHippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013

        Dishcloth Squared

        Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12

          Dishcloth Squared
          Today's newsletter and pattern are finally ready for you at:

          I am really sorry I didn't get this out earlier in the day. I woke up at around 5:00am with an upset stomach and headache and feeling very hot. It finally felt better at around 4:00pm.
          I did manage to process orders I had but did nothing else. I slept most of the day in a dark room. No it was not a migraine. I think it was a stomach bug.