Netted Shells Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011

      Netted Shells Doily

      data not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKittySheepdata not applicable
      Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013

        Netted Shells Doily

               Flowersdata not applicableSt. Patty's Day FrogKitty 5CrochetKitty 2St. Patty's Clover Pinwheeldata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        In case you are interested in my paper beads, I have uploaded my very first video.
        It is about how to use my paper bead rollers. It is on my paper bead web site.  Don’t worry,

        I plan to add some stitch videos in the future onto the JPFun site, but for now, you can see my first video at

        http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller_video.shtml

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12

          Netted Shells Doily

          Have a Magnificent Monday!