Lofty Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011

      Lofty Scrunchie

      We have Bingo Winners!  Make sure you claim your Bingo Win from the game on the site!

      I will accept up to 4 winners from the site and I will start a new game Friday Morning.
      Make sure you scroll down on the page to see your card after you log in on the page below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBirdiedata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
        Lofty Scrunchie

         Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty 3ZebraFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10

          Lofty Scrunchie

          Have a Satisfying Saturday!