We have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2011

      We have a bingo winner so I will be starting a new game in the morning!

      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!  I will accept all winners who claim Bingo through the program on the web site.

      If I find you have more than one Bingo card, you will be disqualified.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2012

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        Please check your cards on the site to see if you too are  a winner!

        I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the game on the site!

        Good Luck!