Double Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2011

      Double Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth

      FlowerIt's FridayBirdieKitty 2CrochetKitty 4FishyIt's FridayFlowers
      Have a Fantastic Friday!

      My husband and I will be spending the weekend at Sunday River for a long needed short

      Vacation.  I will be able to send out the newsletter from there since I will have my laptop with me.

      Email will be limited to my jpfun@... address so if you need to write to me, use that one.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013
        Double Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth
        Don't forget to get your copy of the JPF Crochet Club Easter Collection at Amazon.com!
        Just Search for JPF Crochet Club at Amazon to list all of the books I have available there.
        Flower CrowKitty 4CrochetKitty 2BirdieIt's FridayFlower

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2014

          Double Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth