Bulb Sachet Ornament

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      Hi There!

      Please excuse the ad at the top of this email. As you can see, this
      list has not yet been moved to the new list server. So I am sending
      this pattern announcement from eGroups.

      I have just uploaded a new free pattern for an ornament.

      Bulb Sachet Ornament Date Added: September 26, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/03ornaments/bulbsachet.shtml
      This sachet ornament would look great done in a solid color as well
      as
      a variagated thread. You can stuff it with polyester stuffing as
      shown
      in the photo, then infuse it with a spray scent, or you can stuff it
      with potpourri. If you have an artificial tree, and you have any
      access to fir trees, you could cut a few tips off the branches of the
      tree and use the needles to stuff it.

      Plus there is one new pattern for members!

      Lacy Snowflake Motif Paid Date Added: September 16, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/08coasters/0818lacymotif.html
      This motif can also be used as a snowflake ornament but it has been
      designed to be a motif which you could join with many more to create
      placemats, table runners, large doilies or even a tablecloth. If you
      made a table cloth with this motif, it would make a great take-along,
      long term project. It would be breathtaking made in white. To make
      this into a snowflake ornament, use size 20 thread and a size 11
      steel
      hook.

      julie@...