Striped Ball, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011

      Striped Ball

        Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPonydata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2013
        Striped Ball

        Finally!  Got my Internet Back at about 4:00pm EST.  Yay!

          Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2014

          Striped Ball

          Today I will be going to the last craft fair I am participating in this season.
          I expect to be back on the computer around 2:00 EST. If any orders come
          in today, they will go out in Monday's Mail.
          Have a Satisfying Saturday!