Pentagon Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2011

      Pentagon Dishcloth

      Flowerdata not applicableRhinoKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
        Pentagon Dishcloth

        I have finished my Latest Book for Amazon!  The JPF Crochet Club Easter Collection!
        Check it out on the Newsletter!  You will also see links to it on all of the Easter pattern download pages.

          Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Wondrous Wednesday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2014

          Pentagon Dishcloth

          I have added a brand new paid members pattern to the site! It is a bookmark called the Winter Flurries Bookmark!
          You can get it by going to today's newsletter or by going to the front page of the web site!

          Have a Fabulous Friday!