One Hour Necklace, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2011

      One Hour Necklace

      Kitty 2RecycleCrossEaster CrossCrossIt's FridayCrochet

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 25, 2013
        One Hour Necklace

        It's FridayKitty 3CrochetKitty 2It's Friday

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2014

          One Hour Necklace

          I have added a short video of my Craft Fair Set Up at my local Elementary School!
          The link is in the Newsletter! Let me know what  you think! Yes that is a picture of me!