Lacet Filet Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2011

      Lacet Filet Bookmark

      data not applicableEgg 1BunnySleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetPainted Headdata not applicable
      Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2013
        Lacet Filet Bookmark

        I am feeling better every day but it will take a few more days, maybe even a week before I am 100%.
        Watch the Newsletter tomorrow to see what pattern has turned one year old!

         data not applicableMouseKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Sheep data not applicable
        Have a Stupendous Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Lacet Filet Bookmark