Blooming Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 3:43 AM

      Blooming Scrunchie

      HatchedChickKitty 2It's FridayEaster bunny photoCrochetKitty 5
      Have a Fabulous Friday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
        Blooming Scrunchie

        I am still feeling sick but am better than yesterday! The Dr. put me on Prednisone and Antibiotics.
        I also have an ear infection.  Not fun.  Anyway...

           FlowersIt's FridayManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2It's FridayFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2014

          Blooming Scrunchie