Mug Mat Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2011

      Mug Mat Coaster

      data not applicableKitty 2Bunny SuitCrochetEaster eggs 2Sleeping Kitty On Monitordata not applicable

    • JulieB
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2013
        Mug Mat Coaster
        http://www
        .jpfun.com/jpfunnews/january/011013.shtml

        You may not hear from me again today since I have the flu and I am going back to bed after I send this out.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Mug Mat Coaster

          Have a Satisfying Saturday!