Open Lace Angel, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011

      Open Lace Angel

      Check the newsletter to see who won this week’s Raffle! Congratulations to the Winner!
         data not applicableCrochetKitty 2BunnyAngel 2Easter Basketdata not applicable

      Have a Sensational Sunday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
        Open Lace Angel

        Check your Bingo cards to see if you are a winner.
        I will accept up to 4 winners for this game as long as you claim bingo through the game on the site.

        I will start a new Bingo Game on Tuesday, January 8, 2013

          Boy Angeldata not applicablePigManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Ponydata not applicableGirl Angel

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Open Lace Angel