We Have a Bingo Winner

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011

      We have a bingo winner!  I will accept up to 3 more winners as long as they claim bingo through the Bingo program on the site!

      Good Luck!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012

        We have a bingo winner!  I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept up to 3 more winners.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

          Check your bingo cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept up to 3 more winners.