Creamsicle Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011

      Creamsicle Dishcloth

      You can get today’s newsletter and pattern by going to :

      My daughter Joanna won 1st place in forms, in her division, in her Karate Tournament!

      She also won 2nd Place in Sparring for her division!  I am so proud!!

      SunshineKitty 2CrochetPomeranianMouse#1 TrophyKarate

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
        Creamsicle Dishcloth

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is: