Today's Featured Pattern, Will's Puff Stitch Granny Square Afghan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007

      I just uploaded the next featured pattern! "Will's Puff Stitch Granny Square
      Afghan".

      This pattern will be available until 9:00 PM EST (Date).

      Have a great evening!

      If you are a paid member and want to be notified of when Member Patterns are
      converted to PDF and other news pertaining to paid memberships, please go to
      http://www.jpfun.com
      There is a link near the top of the page where the Yahoogroups logo is for
      Paid members. There will be a text box for you to write in as to why you
      want to join. Please include at least your username or the email address you
      used when you paid for your membership so it will be easy for me to verify
      your account and approve your subscription.

      5:40 PM