Lacet Filet Bandana Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2011

      Lacet Filet Bandana Doily

      We have a Bingo Winner and I will be starting a new Game on Thursday Morning!
      Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!  I will accept all winners who claim
      bingo through the program on the site!

      data not applicableSt. Patty's Clover PinwheelKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailSt. Patty's Shamrock Traindata not applicable

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
        Lacet Filet Bandana Doily

         Snow Flake 4data not applicableTangled LightsSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Christmas Lightsdata not applicableSnow Flake 4

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2014

          Lacet Filet Bandana Doily
          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Have a Fabulous Friday!