New List For Paid Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007

      I have just added a new list for paid members of the JPF Crochet Club.
      If you are a paid member and you would like to receive messages when I
      convert pattern files to PDF,
      you can sign up for to this list by sending an email to

      jpfcrochetclub_subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Right now this list is strictly for Paid members and is only a newsletter
      type of list.
      Your signup will need to be approved by me before you are added.

      I am no longer able to use the mailing list feature of my Member Database
      program on my site to send messages about converted and new patterns and
      other Membership related emails.

      5:40 PM