Account Suspended

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      My account was suspended because one of the programs on my web site sent too
      much email.
      I am working on the problem.

      I am going to have to ask paid members to join a mailing list separate from
      JPFun.com to recieve message about paid memberships.

      I think I will set it up through yahoogroups and it will only be available
      to members who are paid and actually want to recieve messages about new
      patterns.

      5:40 PM