Majestic Pineapple Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011

      Hi Everyone!

      I have fixed the Majestic Pineapple Angel pattern and uploaded a new copy of the pdf and regular files.

      If you are a paid member, you can get this one for free!  If you are not a paid member and would like to get it, you can either

      Get it for 5000 points or pay $1.99 for it.  If you have already bought it with $1.99, please send me your transaction number from  your purchase and I will

      Send you a new pdf copy of the Angel pattern.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/angels/p104006majangel.shtml

      Points are so easy to get that I will not send you a copy if you requested it even if you have already gotten it with points before.