Moving List

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      I just wanted to let you know this is the last email I am sending you
      through eGroups for JPF Free Patterns and JPFun What's Up.
      I am moving both of these lists to Topica.com.

      I will be moving your email address to the new list at topica within the
      next few hours. You do not need to do anything.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...
      For free crochet patterns and more go to: