Today's Featured Pattern, Roses Pincushion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007

      I will be uploading the next featured pattern! "Roses Pincushion" at around
      9:00 PM EST tonight.

      Just click on the large thumbnail picture of it on the left side of
      the page.

      Have a great evening!

      The pattern will be posted and available after 9:00 PM EST. I am sending
      this message now since Yahoogroups will be down for maintenance at around
      9:00pm for about 30 minutes or more.

      5:40 PM