Shells Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011

      Shells Coaster
      You can get today’s  newsletter and pattern by going to:

      Check out the latest Members Only Pattern!  You can see it in the newsletter!
                data not applicableLeopardManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Liondata not applicable

      Have a Super Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        Shells Coaster

         It's Friday Pig Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 4  Mouse On Wheel    Flowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2014

          Shells Coaster

          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Since today is my birthday and my husband has to work and won't be home until later this week,

          I am going to spend the day working on my site and perhaps even make a video!