Yahoo Groups Maintenance

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007

      IN THE NEWS
      Yahoo! Groups will undergo scheduled maintenance on Monday, January
      15, 2007, at 9 p.m. (Pacific time). We expect a brief service
      interruption.

      to 30 minute period from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Pacific time). Any groups
      messages sent at that time will be delivered after 11 p.m.

      ----
      I have decided to still change the "Today's Featured Pattern" at around 9:00
      pm EST but I will send out the email notice about it beforehand. Between
      6:00 and 8:00 PM EST. That should give the system enough time to send out
      the message to everyone.

      5:40 PM