Super Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2011

      Super Scrubber

      data not applicableHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Skunkdata not applicable

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 29 4:46 AM
        Shell Stitch Doll Blanket
         Flower data not applicableSpinning 3D FrankensteinKitty 2CrochetCat And Mouse TailBlack Kittydata not applicableFlowers & Butterfly
        Have a Marvelous Monday!
        To everyone in the Path of Sandy, stay safe and do what ever your local officials tell you to do!
        I am in the western Mountains of Maine and we are expecting wind gusts of over 60 miles per hour and up to 8 inches of rain.  If I lose power myself, I will either twitter a message or add a message to facebook since I do have an iPhone now.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2016

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          "Super Scrubber"

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14

            Today's Featured Pattern is:
            Super Scrubber

            You can get today's newsletter and pattern at:

            Julie A Bolduc

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 29

              Today's Featured Pattern

              Super Scrubber

              Today's newsletter with today's pattern is ready for you at:

              Julie A Bolduc