Just a test

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      HI Everyone!
      I am just testing this HTML format thing and I hope this works.
      I am also testing a groups feature through Outlook to see how it works.
      I just hopes this works the way I want it to work.

      And for putting up with this, you can access yesterday's Featured pattern for one more day.
      It will not be available after January 14, 2007 at 9:00 pm EST.

      Thank you for being patient with me.