Hexagon Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011

      Hexagon Scrubber

      data not applicablePolar BearManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Penguindata not applicable

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
        Hexagon Scrubber
            FlowersMummyKitty 2CrochetKitty Cat data not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:

          Hexagon Scrubber

          Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

          My web site is starting to outgrow the host server I have and I am trying to come up with a solution so

          I do not have to start removing patterns that are already there. Any suggestions? I have considered

          moving the paid members area to their own domain name such as www.jpfcrochetclub.com. What do you think?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2016