Cluster Pentagon Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010

      Cluster Pentagon Coaster

               It's FridayNoisemaker 1Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Happy New Year

      Have a Fantastic Friday!
And a Happy New Year!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2014

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Cluster Pentagon Coaster
        Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2016

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          "Cluster Pentagon Coaster"

          It's been a very sad week for my family, my oldest cousin passed away on the 9th.
          He was only 55. Cancer took him from us. His funeral is today so I will be spending the

          rest of the day with my family.

          I hope you have a great day today.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14

            Today's Featured Pattern is: