Lacy Cross Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2010

      Lacy Cross Bookmark

      Snow Flake 2data not applicableSkunkKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Foxdata not applicableSnow Flake 2
      Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

      You may be aware I work at a Major Ski Resort here in Maine.  The Ski resort I work at

      Is Sugarloaf.  I am deeply saddened and sorry for our guests who were involved in yesterday’s

      Terrible accident on the Spillway East Chair lift.  I am just glad that no one was killed.  I will pray for a speedy recovery for the 8 people injured.
      I personally was not there yesterday.  I happened to have had the day off.  I am also not working today so I will not hear insider details about the accident until tomorrow.
      Of course, I will not be able to share any insider details, but anything I can share, I will. My husband, daughter and
      daughter in law also work there but none of us were involved in the accident.  I don’t ski and we all were not at Sugarloaf at the time of the accident.
      In fact, I was at home working on a project, when I found out about it from a dear friend who lives in Florida.  She saw it on CNN and called me right away.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012

        Lacy Cross Bookmark

        Flowersdata not applicableMouseKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2014

          Lacy Cross Bookmark

          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

          Have a Fabulous Friday!