Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2010

      Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho

      data not applicableNoisemaker 3Kitty 2CrochetKitty 4Noisemaker 2data not applicable

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012

        Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho

        Don’t forget to register for the October Raffle!
        Don’t forget, you need to “buy” entries with your points to win!

        Only 7 days left and I will be no longer working at my full time job!
        I will have more time to design new patterns!

        Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Skunkdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Fashion Doll Dressy Poncho
          Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2016