Crystal Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2010

      Crystal Hexagon Motif

           data not applicableTangled LightsManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Frostydata not applicable
      Have a Sensational Sunday!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2012

        Crystal Hexagon Motif

        Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty CatCrochetKitty 4Skunkdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Stupendous Saturday!

        I have Very Big News!
        As I am writing this, I am shaking like a leaf.  Really I am.

        This news will  Affect all of you, IN a GOOD WAY!

        After 9 years of working outside the home, I am leaving my full time job at the ski resort!  My last day is October 8, 2012!

        I want to focus on my business and that means I will have more time to design more patterns more frequently in the future.

        For now though, I have to work on some background stuff that I had been putting off and I want to get as many

        eBooks published on Amazon as I can before I start going crochet pattern design crazy.  I am also going to be working more on the Paper Bead web site so it has more to offer than it does now.

        I am really excited about the plans for the future and I want to thank everyone who has been with me since the beginning and for several years, for your support!  It really means a lot to me and I want to show my appreciation by working hard to make the JPF Crochet Club site the best crochet site on the Internet.

        If you have any wishes or suggestions for improvements for the site, please do let me know!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22 7:27 AM

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Crystal Hexagon Motif
          Today's pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2016

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29

              Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
              "Crystal Hexagon Motif"

              Julie A Bolduc